Juvederm, Belotero, Restylane – all of those are well-known in the cosmetic beauty sphere thanks to their excellent ability to boost one’s appearance without the need to visit a surgeon’s office. But have you heard about Revolax? This hyaluronic acid dermal filler gained its popularity in the aesthetic world and is often used to deal with aging signs, facial asymmetry, and some other problems that can be the reason for one’s self-esteem problems.
Today, we would like to discuss Revolax’s ability to help with lip enhancement and shaping, as most hyaluronic acid injectables work perfectly for this purpose. Get ready to enrich your knowledge or at least refresh this information in your memory!
How Can Revolax Help with Lip Enhancement?
Revolax is an excellent dermal filler available in a few variations suitable to fulfill various aesthetic needs. High-quality hyaluronic acid used in the gel’s base allows the product to enhance hollow areas of the face noticeably, fill in lines and wrinkles, and give lips a fuller, plumper appearance. One thing that makes this brand perfect for a sensitive lip region is the presence of lidocaine in the composition; this component makes it easier to provide a painless, non-problematic experience, so even those patients who are a little scared of the process won’t have any troubles with it.
The procedure itself is quite simple: a specialist prepares the area for the administration process by cleaning it carefully (it must be sterile for a safe experience), and then the gel is administered slowly under the skin into the previously discussed spots by a medical professional. Sometimes, it’s required to massage the target zone to spread the filler evenly and achieve an even effect. Typically, one treatment session is enough to reach the desired results, but a touch-up session may be needed to get a more symmetrical effect. You must be a licensed medical professional to buy Revolax online and use it in your practice.
More About Revolax Dermal Filler Longevity?
Based on the injected area and cosmetic goals, the correct type of filler must be selected for the injection session. Revolax is available in a few variations, namely:
- Revolax Fine Filler. The lightest form of Revolax dermal fillers, this gel has the lowest viscosity in the range. It’s perfect for sensitive lips that need a gentle contouring or enhancing effect. Lidocaine makes the whole process painless, so even the most anxious patients can have a pleasant experience in a doctor’s office. After the injection session, people should expect from 9 to 12 months of a natural-looking appearance improvement;
- Revolax Deep. This cross-linking gel is a little thicker and is excellent for deeper lines and creases, such as marionette lines, nasolabial folds, smile lines, and others. This variation is also perfect for facial contouring, such as non-surgical rhinoplasty, cheekbones definition, etc. As a thicker version of Revolax, it lasts a little longer than the Fine version – from 12 to 18 months;
- Revolax SUB-Q. The molecular structure of this gel is the thickest if compared to other Revolax variations. It’s perfect for severe aging signs, like deep neck wrinkles, forehead lines, nasolabial folds, and other similar problems. It also works well to restore volume in patients with sagging skin. 12 to 18 months is the average longevity expected from this product.
The right dosage is typically calculated during the pre-treatment consultation in the doctor’s office; at the same time, a specialist may analyze how many injection sessions are needed to reach the desired discussed cosmetic goals and enjoy the improvement for a significant amount of time.
What Defines the Longevity of the Revolax Injectable Filler?
As you may see, different products vary in their longevity due to the hyaluronic acid concentration, viscosity, gel structure, and some other essential characteristics. However, some other factors may affect Revolax’s durability, so we believe it’s quite helpful to remember those and consider them to calculate the approximate effect of the procedure. Here they are:
- The intensity of the problem. Based on how deep the creases are, how big is the treatment zone, in which condition the skin is, etc. Of course, there is a difference between lip augmentation and non-surgical rhinoplasty, and the results won’t last for the same amount of time for these procedures;
- How many syringes of Revolax are used for the injection session? The more syringes of the filler are used, the higher concentration of the product is under the skin. Thus, a specialist should always calculate the dose beforehand for a patient to understand the process better;
- Certain personal characteristics of the customer. The initial condition of the skin, current health statement, experienced illnesses, age, and other essential factors may affect the longevity of Revolax dermal fillers;
- Aftercare routine. The better the aftercare is planned, the sooner a patient will see the effect of the injection session. Thus, we recommend applying an ice pack to the administration spots, avoiding hot places, and pausing strenuous exercises for a few days to let the gel settle properly under the skin. This can also reduce the chances of filler migration and post-treatment complications, which is definitely something all patients wish to experience;
- The quality of the injectables. High-quality Revolax fillers work better than the ones purchased from unknown companies with shady reputations. Always look for the best suppliers out there to guarantee a safe experience for your patients.
The Bottom Line
Revolax fillers are great for lip augmentation and contouring thanks to the smooth consistency of the gel. With their help, specialists can provide a pleasant experience to an individual, leaving them with improved looks and positive memories from the treatment. On average, patients may expect up to six months of perfected looks, but sometimes, the product may work longer. It all depends on certain individual factors, like age or an initial cosmetic goal. At the end of the day, Revolax remains a safe and well-performing option for non-surgical lip enhancement, and thousands of patients gladly choose it to fulfill their cosmetic dreams.